Thursday, December 07, 2006


Friday, December 8th 2006 - Circle Game

And the seasons they go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We are captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind from where we came
And go round and round and round in the circle game

Dear Joni,

This song is beautiful and I'd like to thank you for reminding us the fact of life. Moving from place to place give me three feelings all the times: a) Exciting and a bit nervous feelings come to me at packing time and these feelings get higher and higher as I am approaching the exit; bus, train, airplane, or whatever stations. I always have this kind of imagine sort of "not being able to come back". I don't know exactly why and how that kind of imagine come into my mind and it is. Has anyone experienced this before? b) Nostalgic. O.K. it's not that much like crying and dreaming of someone you left behind but again it's a fair bit of thinking of. c) Exciting and a bit nervous again because I am going back but this time it's about sadness. Not sadness because I am going to see those who I have left behind but because I am leaving the place where I have been staying for a while. One says that human being always afraid of changes. I agree. No matter what I try to accept changes that feeling still influence me. More or less depends of how much change I am facing. But your song, Joni, reminds me that life is always moving in circular. Sooner or later we will come back again to where we were before; not literally but metaphorically; and go round and round in the circle game.

Rin

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home