Monday, November 27, 2006

Tuesday, November 28th 2006

Today I was so bored and restless and when Da told me she had already updated 2 new posted, it was my turn. I felt like writing. It gave me a personal space I can tell my story. It doesn't matter for me if anyone will find my blog and read it. So, today I wanted to tell you about my trip to New Farm on last Saturday.
Because I didn't have a car and now it was summer here I decided to wake up early pretending I was about to going for work on Saturday. Fortunately the weather was hotter than usual, 36 degree celsius, I guessed. I had my breakfast and head out of the apartment directed to New Farm Park. When I got there I was so surprised. It didn't look like a farm nor a park. It looked like a suburban school with some plant areas and those crows easily find in the city. The farmer market wasn't as big as I thought and the price of some products were a bit high, higher than those in WoolWorths. I got a cutting board, I had never thought to have collected it before but now I had. I also tried an Australian cappuccino, $2.5 for an 8oz cup. A cup of Lincee ice-cream. The seller was kind enough to let I tried as many tastes as I liked. The market was quite small so I had 2 times walk around then I walked back. Walking back was so tired because when I walked here, I walked down the hills. So, it was time to walk up. I had to finish this right now because I felt like throw up! I couldn't stand frying oil smell. I was about to sick.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home