Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday, November 24th 2006 - Furky

Furky is one of my fianc'e's dog. He is Rottweiler, yes, he is. And you might have guessed that he would be very tough but actually he's not! He tough only with another dogs but with people he is very nice. Too nice 'til we afraid that he wouldn't protect the house. And today he is died after he had killed a cobra.
I remembered the first day I went to my fianc'e's house at Samutsakorn. He scared me by hesitatingly jumped and barked at me. But when Da led me into the cage with a snack then we were friend. His companion is also a female Rottweiler. I always tell my fianc'e that her family could count on him but no one believe me. I sense his brave without any proof. Every time we open the house gate we have to be careful because he always runs outside if there is a dog in his sight. And once he almost kill a poor puddle if I and P'Noot didn't follow him. Another hunting chance happened to Da's Aunt's Thai dog. She was killed by Furky and he was shaking after that with guilty, I guessed. So, if anyone want to have a Rottweiler but scared of it, I would tell you it depends on circumstances. But if you do have little children under age of 10, I wouldn't suggest you.
Lest we forget you, Furky!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger snirattikulchai said...

what is RIP????

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home