Monday, October 16, 2006

Serendipity.

The restaurant was on 60th street between 1st and 2nd avenue and it was crowed all the time, indeed. Whenever we walked pass it there were people waiting outside the restaurant so we decided to be one of them. Inside the restaurant they decorated it in teenage style in my opinion; yes, I am not considered to be in that age any more.
Six of us, Chalie, Nathan, Sam, Samantha, Dee, and me went there at one night; Samantha successfully reserved a table after telling them we were staying nearby - it was funny that they refused her at first and changed their mind when she gave that reason. Local people had more privilege, I thought. I wanted to order a beverage but when I saw Sam's milkshake which was enough for all of us so I had changed my mind. In the end, we couldn't finish what we ordered; not because of there were many but each was too big for one person. "Because they are smart". Said Chalie. "They serve you a big one and they can charge you more". He went. I agreed with him but at some point I was thinking of the different between "smart" and "ethic".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home