Sunday, September 24, 2006

It Happens.
Something went wrong with one of my eye. I woke up on Saturday morning and found an eye was swollen up and sting. I suspected that it might have been because of pollen. I am not allergic to any kind of medicine, foods, cloths, pets, people, etc. but now I am wondering could it have been this season, the beginning of Autumn, that the wind blows dried pollen to everywhere and I am a victim.

It's bad enough when something unpleasant happens to you and even worst when you are in another country.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

oh..I am so sorry about your eye. but don't touch it ok? even it's itchy!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger snirattikulchai said...

Have you ever heard Thai metaphor about "giving KAPI to a monkey"? I am probably rubbing my eye and pull it out like that monkey. It's just like that. -_-'

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home