Friday, September 01, 2006

Six Flags Great Adventure

"Why are we doing this?", Sam asked me.
"It's really been good knowing you, Sam". I replied before our "cage" had been released from the top of the "Stuntman's Freefall".
We woke up a bit early this morning to get ourselves ready for the trip. We had breakfast at 7.30 a.m. from a restaurant near the apartment, the "Diner". We decided to take a taxi to the PABT (Port Authority Bus Terminal). The place that I had got a bad impression and planed to write it later on. Four of us paid $50.50 each for a ticket including round trip bus from the PABT. It took only 1 hour instead of 2 hours (If I had known it before, Nathan would have come).
It's unbelievable that people which basically should try hard to survive but the only thing that this kind of place gives to us is getting closer to.the death. Anyway, I liked it and you know, I'll tell you my secret that you could try when you are riding. First of all, breath in and out for 10 times before get in the ride. Second, focus your eyes on the railway or the seat in front of you. That's it, you'll enjoy your ride and still have a bit of scary moment. In the end, we survived after taking 8 roller-coasters and some of "Child's play" rides.

If you want to go by bus
Rides List

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home