Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It used to be a commonplace for coup!
coup noun (plural coups) (also coup d'e'tat) a sudden, illegal and often violent, change of government: He seized power in a military coup in 1981.
limbo noun a situation in which you are not certain what to do next, cannot take action, etc., especially because you are waiting for sb else to make a decision.

Was I surprised hearing this news? No, I was not. A little bit exciting, curious, and wanted to know who was the leader. Again, it was not surprise after reading from manay sources who was leading the military coup. Is he a good guy, I don't know. Would this regime bring us to a better life, I don't know. All I know was that series of scandals were abhorrent to civilians. One thing came up to my maind was this guy would work since he was the richest man in the country. Not that enough, he was a genius guy holding a great honour in military school plus a PHD from United States. If I were him, I would not thinking about doing anything to increase my money. However, the question was, would you know when you were rich? The more you earn the more you spend. It is a matter of fact. That was why even though he was so rich lots of money related scandals were revealed through the public. Was it true, I don't know. As JJ said, "we are in the world that we do not lead ourselves". What would be the fashion of this winter? Who is the most celebrity now?, etc. All are led by someone who not belongs to our class, may be they are in a different planet. Are they God, I don't know.

Thank you BBC for the picture: bbc news

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home