Sunday, November 12, 2006

Friday November 10th, 2006

After nine hours passed, I called it a day and walking up and down the hills back to where I was staying. I had heard walking a different way once in a while would help mental ability to memorise things and also refreshing our mind. I was quite believe that as new scenes led my eyes to look at, my brain engine runs, responding from my mind, and phisically act as what my mind said. So, I had found that walking from Brunswick, Water, Roger, St. Pauls, and ended up at Bowen streets hadn't had any interesting scenes. There were an Adult's shop, which I might be visiting another day for Jood's souvenir, a backpack, musical, radio station, art gallery, and so on. Leaving my belongings at the apartment and walking to the City, I did stay in the city but the area I was heading to did call the City, within 10 minutes. There was an alley with buildings along it and in the middle they had benches, newspaper boots, which actually they sold almost everything, restaurants, there they were, people I rarely saw. I visited a souvenir shop to see things I would get for those in Thailand. Stopped by a shooping centre decorated the window blocks with kangaroos, wombats, koalas, ostriches, and those represent Australia, clockwise dolls which were nice and interesting. I spent about an hour there and headed back as it was high time I went. The atmosphere in this city was very much like the breaking time of a school. Had you ever been visiting your school when the first term over? It was like that, and when the wind blew those fallen leaves, it could make me cry and spontaneously wanted to have someone around. This feeling brought me to the question of life and dead. How much time do we have? Let's do our best on sharing love and care to the family, partner, and children. Before the time is over.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home