Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Wednesday October 31th, 2006

I am preparing myself to get ready for the next trip to Brisbane, Australia. While my visa and airplane tickets have not got yet, everyone in the company seems to have no worry about this. Da helps me a lot on packing and she is good at it. I myself could not do better than her and I always put too many things in one luggage. My luggage which bought 5 months ago was broken on the day I was flying to New York. Specifically, the handle that was broken when I was managing it in a small taxi boot. This was disappointing me since I was just bought it from a shop at MBK for 2,500 baht. The seller told me this kind of luggage had been bought by Sornram, Thai movie star that I didn't like and actually I didn't care if Paris Hilton bought it before.
In the meantime, I was spending time for self-studying, reading newspaper, not much talking with the others but Da and today was her last day. I am not a talkative person and she neither; but we are not shy talking with people or strangers. So, when I realised that today was her last day, I felt being lonely and didn't want her to leave.
Anyway, things seem to be in a good shape after 2 disaster years. Before we went to New York, we had never had time to relax and enjoying life. We had to work and we didn't satisfy with our job. Da was busy all the time and occasionally she had to work on weekend. Me, I had to work upcountry, Lam Chabang, commuted from BKK-Chonburi every weeks for 6 months. Then I realised that no matter how much money I could make, happiness was more important. Eventhough it was quite strange for a freshy couple that one is flying to Australia and will be staying there for a month; flying back to get married and probably going there again for another 3 months; I would not do something like this again after this trip. I really want to settle down, being home with Da and our pupies, gardening, doing some woodworks, and getting some rest.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Come back soon na ja before I finish all the garden decoration. :p

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home