Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday, April 20th 2007 - Red Corner

Name: Miss G.
Sex: Feminist
Character: Bloody tough
Love: Biting, Fighting, Digging, Playing, Sleeping
Hate: Miss P., Eating, Kicking, Hitting
Favorite: Milk
Age: 6 months
Self Description: I love bitting plants, digging yard, kissing my masters, playing bouncing ball, drinking milk, Bark at everyones, fighting with my sister, hmmmm, I will add more later.
Quote: Never give up even though she is bigger than me and I have been defeated for 3 consecutive times. Hhhurrrrrr
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interview by Mr. R. from Mad Dog Magazine
Mr. R: How is your life then? I've heard that you were taken here since you were 3 months.
Miss G: Well, that was quite a stupid question. How am I supposed to remember, hurr? Make sure your next question makes sense, OK?
Mr. R: Urrrr, right, Miss G. Then, how are you?
Miss G: Fine, thanks and you?
Mr. R: Very well Madam. Actually not too bad. I am quite busy with my dogs. They are quite, hmm what do you call?, troublemaker...
Miss G: (Snorted), you guys don't understand us, do you? We just need a space, a big one, and a bit of food. Just like your children, what do they care? hurr, playing, right? That's it. And look, NEVER, EVER, kick or hit your dogs, UNDERSTAND? Nhammmmmmgg..
Mr. R: Right, Right. Can you share with us about your 3 times consecutive defeated by Miss P? Did you hurt?
Miss G: I HAVE NEVER BEEN DEFEATED! If my master didn't pull me and also she off, I could have killed her. You are in the wrong time and I am also in the wrong mood!!! Nhannngggg hannnngnnn hannnng.
Mr. R: HELP HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home